Sign Spinners vs Sign Holders
What is a Sign Holder?
In simplest terms, a sign holder is a person holding a sign….But lets break it down.
- Sign Holders are boring and lackluster
- They don’t move or move very little
- There is no Human Engagement
- They stand around playing on their phones most of the time
- Sign Holders don’t wear uniforms and don’t do any tricks with their sign
They may as well be a stationary sign on a stick. If you want to get the best return on your investment, stay away from sign holders.
What is a Sign Spinner?
Sign Spinners are professional brand ambassadors who mix street performance with brand promotion to advertise our client’s businesses.
- Sign Spinners know hundreds of tricks that they perform to grab the attention of passing motorists
- Sign Spinners are interactive and add the human element to advertising by waving, smiling and pointing clients in the direction of your business
- They are energetic, enthusiastic and are ALWAYS moving
- Sign Spinners wear professional attire that help them stand out for safety and marketing purposes
- Our Sign Spinners go through a vigorous training program and attend multiple practices on a monthly basis to build their arsenal of tricks and hone their skills
- Our Sign Spinners are licensed and insured to advertise on busy intersections
If you want an effective, innovative way to advertise your business while simultaneously increasing your foot traffic, brand recognition and return on investment…..Sign Spinner Advertising is what you need.